Need Excellent DVD Supplier for Amazon Sales Only!

seller202
I am looking for an Excellent DVD supplier for AMAZON sales. I do not have an eBay account (suspended) so I am now focusing my attention on Amazon. A lot of Amazons titles are restricted so The more suppliers for DVDs/Video games/CD's the better :) Thank you so much for your help. By the way this is my first day or so on Salehoo so I am just getting the hang of this so please bare with me if my question sounds elementary.

Ryan

Ryan Norton
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Ryan, welcome to the forum

You can check out our list of verified suppliers here Link hidden: Login to view

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
seller202
Thank you. I think this will be a great start. I couldn't find the 1000 new release dvds on their website but I did find one that had 5000 DVDs in it for like 1,999....so I think I will save them and when I get the capital try them out. That is my main area of sales is DVDs so I really appreciate that...I think it was Wholesale DVDs for Less or something. Thanks for the link though.

Ryan Norton
Site Admin
fudjj
Welcome Ryan, good luck with everything.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

mvm
hi
we sell to many amazon and ebay resellers.
we have new stock in every week, so we are always offering a fresh selection.
there are big margins to be made if you do your homework.
we have been in business 10 years and have been on salehoo for 7 years.
our website is

tiffany

DVDs, Blu-ray & Video Games for the Lowest Wholesale Prices
(607)278-5401

Listed Supplier on SaleHoo
seller202
Thank you all for your support. Getting into this business full time rather than just selling my personal DVDs has been challenging but I think with all of your help I can do this :) You guys give me the support I need to keep fighting the good fight so thanks a ton

Ryan

Ryan Norton
Site Admin
fudjj
Cheers Ryan

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.