Nike supplier wanted

Free Member
leonard052598
looking for supplier for nike shoes
>Can sent Internationally/Re-shipping warehouse in US(Oregon)
>Lower than retail price
E.g Nike roshe one,nike flyknit series

Site Admin
gina_salehoo
Hi Leonard :)

You can find advice on this topic in the thread here: Link hidden: Login to view (near the end)

Hope that helps!
- Gina

tomphelan2000
I am looking for a supplier that can supply me with Nike shoes such as air max 90s as I have customers who would like these

Site Admin
shane_salehoo
Hello Tom,

Nike is not readily available through wholesale let alone through drop shipping. Please note that in oder to protect their brand and products Nike has limited the distribution of their brand and products through their own stores and a very few select authorised distributors.

The suppliers we have in our directory are mostly liquidators so finding a specific pair of Nike shoes or one of the latest makes will be a challenge since liquidators are known to stock store returns, overstocks or shelf pulls.

Your best source for Nike will be via your local outlet store sales or Nike.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.