PS3 US available from Amazon

nando
Hello everyone,

If you are interested in buying the PS3 20GB or the PS3 60GB
go and check amazon they have now for a limited time.
You have to be fast, I am sure that they will be sold out in a few days

imacgeek
DAYS! as soon a they go on sale, they are gone within minutes.
DON'T bother with PS3's because ebayers are only making $10 or loosing money, its a bad deal.

nando
I don't think you are right. They are selling on ebay for over $800(60GB) and amazon is selling them for $599.
Why do you say it's a bad deal?

imacgeek
Go check ebay today. I have a friend that jsut bought a PS3 (60Gb) for $650 which is what it costs after tax. HE paid $40 for shipping because he wanted it insured. The seller didint make anything on the sale but maybe $10 on the shipping so unless you find some idiot buyer, they arent worth selling. Now the x-mas demand is now gone, there is no point in selling a PS3 unless you get some kid that got $600 for x-mas. I would just be creful with what you do!

sophananbai
I went to the game store near my area. The PS3 60GB costs $500.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.