Quality Anti Aging Products & Equipment: Supplier Wanted

pattysgifts2
Does anyone know if NuSkin sells their overstock items and where I can get some. Especially the NuSkin Galvanic Spa System also looking for Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 Set. Also looking for other quality anti aging lines like Elizabeth Arden, Clarins, Skinceuticals..... Quality Handheld LED facial, microcurrent etc.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi pattysgifts2,

These suppliers offer special anti-aging products:

Link hidden: Login to view

I have yet to search for suppliers of the particular brands you have listed. However should you decide to make use of any of the suppliers listed above, please share with us how you got on by leaving a short review in their profile page.

Have a good day!

P.S. How about uploading a profile picture? It would be great to see your friendly face!

Irene
pattysgifts2
Thanks for putting the time in to find these sites Irene, I checked the sites out but they're not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for higher end brand names. I did find some products on Trade Key but am not sure if they're authentic or not. One is from a distributor in NJ but I have no idea where they get there products from. How can I be sure if a product is authentic? Tips on questions to ask....? Patty

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Patty,

I think you can only get NU Skin products through NU Skin themselves - by becoming a member there you can avail of their products at wholesale. I got my membership way back in 2003 and I still enjoy the opportunity to buy their products at wholesale prices, even if its just for personal use.

TradeKey is not a very safe site to deal with. Although I haven't had any personal experience using the suppliers on TradeKey, but I have read a number of ugly reviews about them.

Here are some simple things you can do to protect yourself when dealing with any supplier found outside of SaleHoo.

1. Run a whois check on the supplier's website to verify when it was created (it is safest to deal with suppliers who have been online at least a year), who owns the domain, and where the domain was registered (the country should match the contact details on the supplier's website). We recommend using Link hidden: Login to view (replace salehoo.com with the url of the supplier).

2. Search the SaleHoo forum for the supplier's website/company name and see what other members have to say.

3. Call the supplier's telephone numbers to ensure they are genuine.

4. Purchase a sample before bulk ordering to ensure that the item meets your expectations.

5. Watch out for sellers asking you to "safeguard" your purchase by sending your money transfer in the name of a friend or loved one, or by establishing a "test question". These actions will not protect you from a fraudulent seller.

6. Low prices do not necessarily mean fraud, but radically low prices should warrant a closer look. If a price seems to good to be true, it probably is. Ask the seller as many questions about the item's authenticity as you can before you go any further.

7. Always use a credit card or Paypal to purchase goods. These forms of payment are safe because they give you a comeback if something goes wrong. With these payment methods, you can usually have the transaction reversed fairly easily if necessary.

Hope that helps. :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
satya
Hi Patty,

The following may also have something that might interest you:

All the best!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
pattysgifts2
You guys are great, thanks to both of you. Patty

pattysgifts2
I've checked out all the sites and some other sites on my own. I have yet to find a true "wholesale" site that I could sell on E-bay and make a profit. Most are just discounted sites. I know in order to be able to compete with e-bay sellers I'll have to buy in bulk, which I can do. Problem is I don't know where to find these companies. I suppose most are liquidators or overstock companies or manufacurers??. I know of liquidation.com and have used them for some things in the past, but it's an auction site and there are no guarantee's I'll win. Do you know where I find companies that sell higher end skin care products at true wholesale prices in bulk? Or any quality anti-aging products, machines included.

Directory Approved Supplier
dietpatch
Hello Patty,

I note you're looking for 'brand names' and can understand your thinking. However, we believe you'll have a far more profitable margin if you buy bulk wholesale and design your own 'upscale' brand.

This is how our wholesale partners are very successful and they enjoy wonderful margins.

We are manufacturers that has 3 specific categories of distribution (in respect to wholesale):

Distributors : our packaging, our branded product
Wholesale: our product, you repackage
Private Label: customized product (your brand) and you are responsible for your own packaging.

You can learn more at diet-patch.com/private-label/

In respect to our Anti-Wrinkle patch, we include 4 patches individually packaged in a foil wrapped sleeve and you can sell these patches in retail packaging (number depends on whether its a week supply, 2 week or month's supply).

These Anti-wrinkle can be supplied to you unbranded and wholesale and you could then create your own brand/packaging.

Hope this information helps.

Cheers
Mark Burke

The Original Diet Patch

Listed Supplier on SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.