Real suppliers for Apple iPods?

lostzyth
Im sick and tired of looking at sites that you know are scammers. I mean there are a lot of them. Especially Indonesian scammers. Can somebody please share and help me find a good lead for Apple Ipods. I need a few of them at good prices ( to be able to profit ). Please privately send me a message or email me at Link hidden: Login to view. Your help will be appreciated!!!!

hi5
For ipods :cry:

Good luck... That market is soo saturated not even sure if it would be worth the time.

InMyOpinion

mbogen
Who did you buy from in Indonesia? Was it the Rosofstore?

mbogen
Who did you buy from in Indonesia? Was it the Rosofstore?

lostzyth
I tried a sample order with an Indonesian website but it wasnt rosofstore. Rosofstore doesnt even answer his emails. HAve you tried Rosofstore mbogen?

Here's something to share... I located and talked with one of those sites that sell nike shoes and ipods, I think they are chinese. Anyway, I asked for certificates and proof of the company. Everything checked out to be normal. They even sent me tracking numbers at the moment. After I saw the tracking numbers I kindly asked to see the merchandise with a webcam of theirs. Thank GOD I did that!!! They showed me the Apple NAno and it was the MP4 Ipod look alike, in a apple nano box. I told the seller and they cancelled and deopped the video feed. I kindly asked them why they were trying to sell me fakes, and their response was... good day sir. jajajaja that was some funny stuff man... Becareful guys!!! These people will rip you off in a heartbeat. I deal with MP4s so I know the difference a mile away. Do your research and then consider a sample order... but never trust these foreigners

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Try MK Enterprise Link hidden: Login to view

Salehoo have used them personally and found that they are a reliable wholesaler with genuine iPods. They have a 4 star rating in the Salehoo directory with excellent reviews. Dropshipping and international shipping is also offered.

All the best :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.