Replica Watches on dhgate.com

boxtop
Hi,

This dhgate.com site, Salehoo is promoting, it features loads of replica watches. As an honest business man, what could you possibly do with this on Ebay or other selling channels?

Greetz

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Well you definately dont want to sell replica watches on ebay but if you have ever been to a flea market youll notice there are tons of vendors selling replica merchandise at flea markets and making a ton of profit from these items.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
mana2006
I will agree with those statements boxtop. Replicas would be more or less for other personal stores. Too many companies watch ebay looking for replicas. Selling replicas on ebay can get u banned for a year or more. I frown on replicas personally and try not to buy them. Though from time to time my customers ask for replicas and I kindly oblige them.

boxtop
TX both for your reaction,

I already thougt it would be dangerous to sell replicas on Ebay. Nevertheless, there are lots of products offered on Ebay at extremely low prices, that don't seem genuine to me.

Boxtop

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.