Super mario slippers - Supplier wanted

ausware
anyone know where i can source super mario/luigi slippers and the other characters also?

see images

Link hidden: Login to view

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi ausware,

This supplier may have what you're looking for:

Kindly leave a review in the supplier profile page if you get the chance to order from this supplier.

Cheers! :)

Irene
ausware
they dont look like anything i have seen on the net.

they look like bad fakes

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi ausware,

I'm sorry that you are not pleased with my recommendation. Upon scrutiny, the pictures do look different, I will try my best to search for other suitable suppliers for you. I will get back as soon as I find something relevant.

Kind regards,

Irene
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi ausware,

Hopefully this one is worth a try - Link hidden: Login to view
They get the slippers from the Super Mario slippers' manufacturer Banpresto (Japan) and have been existing since 2001. The company is located at El Monte, CA.

Wholesale minimum order is $1000.00. To request for more information on the reseller's pricing, send your full name, business name, street address, city, state, country, phone number, fax, e-mail address to sales@tisinc99.com or you may also fax the information at 626-443-8819

They accept major credits or Paypal for payment.

Since I got this from a search outside of our database, I will have to emphasize that we cannot guarantee the safety of any suppliers outside SaleHoo. Upon thorough verification though, I can see that this company can be a good addition to our directory.

Thank you for waiting. Let me know how I can be of further help.

Kind regards,

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.