USA and CANADA suppliers

gunduzcihat
Hi there,

I am looking for a supplier in the United States and Canada plus not required TAX ID or Business License.

The products must have excellent quality and decent prices. Also they should have catalogue or some documents for downloading pictures without watermark and descriptions.

Besides that the shipping & handling must be fast and furious :)

I want to sell only in USA & CANADA. Not international. I can guess how much could it cost..

Summary:
Warehouse must be in USA or CANADA
Decent prices
Unique and genuine products with good quality
Shipping and handling charges and periods must be low.
Pictures can be downloadable without watermark.

Thanks in advance.

Note: I like banggood but their warehouse usually in China. And you know most of people prejudiced about Chinese stuff... Banggood has excellent customer service and they have also warehouse in USA but when I look into their status of stock, their stock almost done.

Site Admin
shane_salehoo
Hi Mustafa,

You might be interested to work with the following dropshippers:

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps!

gunduzcihat
Hi Shane,

Thanks for response.
I know the first two company. Wildbillwholesale.com was my best but I don't know why, they don't work with resellers outside of the USA. I am really sad about it.

Dollardays, just let me buy more than one products, not single.

For others, I will examine when I get home.

So, anyone can give more links?

Directory Approved Supplier
timberbamboo
Why don't you check out my store: Timberbamboo.com. We sell retail through our site but we also offer wholesale and dropshipping. Our pricing is competitive (30% discount for dropshipping) and our process is very simple (you get a checkout code and place orders directly through our site).

We make high quality bamboo and wood sunglasses and we are looking for good resellers. Contact me for more details.

Thanks!

Matt Coughlin
gunduzcihat
By the way Matt, I guess your website doesn't work. I can't click on the links.

Edit: I am so sorry. It is all about my computer.

Last edited by gunduzcihat on 28 Oct 15 08:19:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Mustafa,

I just checked Matt's link and working fine now so try again, might have been a server issue earlier

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

gunduzcihat
Edit: I am so sorry. It is all about my computer.

goodstuffapparel
The company I work for, Link hidden: Login to view does not offer drop shipping but we are one of the few real "discount wholesalers" on the internet that sell quality fashion wholesale.

We are located in Los Angeles and if you get a chance check out our website and see are new Fall arrivals.

Best,
-Ryan

wholesalesterlingrings
Thanks for posting.

Please check out our wholesale website at Link hidden: Login to view. You will be able to see all of our pricing without even registering as we are very confident in our extremely competitive wholesale pricing. Typical retail mark ups are 400-1000%, depending upon cost, providing you with excellent margins and plenty of room for sales and other promotional discount.

We are not a middleman wholesaler and stock everything on our website in our warehouse. We have no membership fees, drop-ship fees and every order, no matter how large, ships for just $5.95 throughout all 50 states.

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you!

directliquidation
Hope all is well. I wanted to introduce myself and connect with you! Link hidden: Login to view, We offer brand name quality electronics at a fraction of its original wholesale cost. We have over 20 years of business experience in reverse logistics with major manufacturers, retailers and distributors; we have an eye for great deals! As an added benefit to our clients we provide lots in all sizes from all categories to all types of clients, from small businesses to enterprise customers.

We currently supply inventory to major retails throughout the world. Our inventory consists of Overstock, Customer Returns, Salvage, and in house Refurbished inventory. We supply our customers TV's, Accessories, Video Game, Notebooks, Computers, DVD Players, Smart Phones, IOS, Tablets, Home Theater, GM, Appliances, and much much more.

I’m happy to schedule just FIVE (5) minutes to learn more about your business & see if there could be an opportunity to send you availability list of what we can offer your business. To schedule just email Link hidden: Login to view or call me at 305-744-5228 Ext 249 at a time that works for you. Respectfully

Wholesale auction marketplace for surplus inventory, customer returns, overstock and refurbished merchandise sourced from major retailers and manufacturers. Cartons, Pallets, LTL/FTL

1-800-679-9451 (local: 305-514-0587)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.