Wholesale brand name lingerie, shapewear, junior tops to NZ?

Free Member
theyeshaveit
Brand name apparel, lingerie, shapewear, slimwear, junior tops, gowns etc....

Anyone know of any / all wholesale sellers? I'm in NZ so not looking for drop shippers and I'm already familiar with lingeriemart/lingeriecentre and the like / apparelshowroom etc.....

I'm looking for other web sites who and sell and ship to NZer's

Thanks in advance

Free Member
jimmy_huber
have you searched our directory for suppliers of lingerie yet. just pop the search term into the box on the top of your screen a huge list will appear.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
theyeshaveit
Yeppers I have done that Jimmy :) Me not silly :) That's why I asked the Q.

I have been e-mailing 'email2eico@aol.com' as found on salehoo and they never respond! Have you any knowledge of this place you guys advertise? eicompany.com they're called

Look forward to your response Jimmy :) Have an awesome day or evening in the USA (what ever the time is where you are)

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Im not sure about what is in our list but have you tried the yello pages?

Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.