Wholesale supplier link?

23 Feb 10 03:47:17 pm
Dear all,

Is there any link here whereby a wholesale supplier will post their new items for sale? or introduce their stock for sale?

I just need to know what's the link in salehoo which I can navigate to the correct place that I want since this website is too huge for me to find out where it is.

Thank you guys..

Site Admin
23 Feb 10 11:59:28 pm
Hi lobangking,

Sorry to disappoint you but we don't have such a link as the one you are looking for.

The best you can do is search for the item you are interested in and a list of suggested suppliers will come up. After which you can do and advance search to further tailor your search to your needs.

If you're really having a hard time locating the products you want, kindly email us at Link hidden: Login to view and we will do our best to help you in finding suitable suppliers.

Cheers! :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.