Anyone a Tier-1 dropshipper with Enroute Global?

jmcmanna
I'm contemplating paying the $300 to be a tier-1 dropshipper with Enroute Global, but am wondering if anyone here has spent the money and found it worthwhile. I have found several links that don't work on their website (contact us, tier-1 vs tier-2 info link, etc...), and can't find any info on the pricing available for Tier-1 members. While logged-in, I can't find any items that are cheaper than on Amazon, plus the shipping is much more expensive. I'm thinking that they'll be more competitive when I pay the $300, but I'd like to know for sure. I sent a request for this info directly to them via Facebook a few days ago, but haven't gotten anything back yet. I just sent another request via email tonight, so we'll see what that returns.

Any thoughts or information is appreciated.

Site Admin
fudjj
Try sending Mark from EG a PM here on the forum as well. You really don't want to be dumping that sort of cash without being fully informed up front.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
bob_reilly2013
I left a message with Marc yesterday. I am interested in signing up but I definitely can't afford to lose $300 for nothing. Their website looks professional. I hope they are a legit business.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Bob, they have been fully verified by us, as we do with all of our suppliers. So they are quite legit and quite safe to trade with. If either of you pair or anyone does take on a tier one membership, we would love to hear your feedback on the value of it here on the forum.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
moduspi
They now require a $5000 minimum order and a $500 yearly fee. I would avoid them personally.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.