I'm new to dropshipping and need advice please

17 Mar 07 04:29:40 pm
Hey everyone, I really want to get this dropshipping and wholesale selling thing on the go, and I would like to hear advice from others more advanced than myself. I'm considering selling with MK enterprise and I purchased a dropshipping account several days ago. Thus far, that is the only site I know that I want to dropship for. Iv'e been cruising the net looking for deals on a lot of different purchases and have found several awesome bargains as well. Does anyone have any recommended sites that I can turn a nice profit with?

Also, HTML coding plays a big part on the customers perspective and respect for a sellers store or items. That's undeniable. If your selling a quality item, you want to present it professionaly. Where can I go to learn HTMLs?

Also, what else will I need to know on my quest as an ebay seller?

Thanks to everyone in advance!

17 Mar 07 11:47:17 pm
For building a great website to sell your stuff from go to Link hidden: Login to view they have links to some great web hosts that offer free webpage builders so you do not need to learn html. I don't know much about it and am running three successful web site that I built myself using these tools. They also have links to an awsome shopping cart and auto responder facility that rocks. It makes it all automated, I love this. As for good droppshiping sites I haven't really done that, I have chosen to go the importing option instead.
Good luck

21 Mar 07 04:56:51 am
Just search for 'HTML tutorial' in Google and you'll find heaps of free tutorials online.

An excellent tool is the free Link hidden: Login to view, where you can try out HTML code you are learning and see how it will be displayed.

21 Mar 07 03:35:34 pm
Here are dropship site that I use and they
have no subscription fees. They ship on time and are
very realible>

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Good Luck

J Baca

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.