Reliable Aussie Dropshippers. Can you recommend one?

lovebourbon
HI
I am new to salehoo my name is Liz :D
I am looking for relliable dropshippers and I live in Australia mostly want to sell on Ebay. AU. Have a sore neck from looking at page after page on here so I was hoping some one can give me a head start.
Most ive looked at either dont drop ship or shipping to Australia outways the discount.

Ive tried
Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view - Didnt find their discount to be competive enough with shipping added also postcode specific shipping which would make it hard to qoute accuratly.

Is there anymore???

Also I seen Ebid mentioned before. My partner sells collectables online we have listed on there about 30 times without any luck yet ( with products that sell regulary on Ebay) Is any one else having better luck. There fees is reasonable we got a 3mth trial with gold membership for $13 or there abouts.
Feed back appreciated .
Thanks very Much

Free Member
amy-salehoo
You can checkout these Aussies suppliers

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.