Where are the REAL wholesalers?

fashionfixxed
Where are the REAL wholesalers??????

Hi, I actually just purchased my membership a shortwhile ago and was anxious at what I could find on here. After doing some research and seeing many recommendations, from what I assumed were honest, real life experiences, I decided to give this a shot.

I sell wigs and women's clothing and shoes and right now dropship from overseas. It's ok, but I'd rather deal with USA dropshippers because many customers do not want to wait the long shipping times.

So I did a search on here, many, many searches for various women fashion, shoes, etc. I have been only coming up with the same 5-10 "wholesalers"...that SELL TO THE PUBLIC. What kind of foolishness? The prices are not wholesale. I even did filters for ones that require tax ID and dropship, 2 results, one for a pet store and one for a very dated website with nothing remotely sell-able. I have come across a few wholesalers just using the online YP that may deem more promising than what I'm seeing here. But thought purchasing this membership would save me time as promised they do all the work for you. I'm just surprised out of 8000 suppliers, only a good 20 are for women fashions, most sell to the public and do not have wholesale prices, and some quite outdated.

I hate to say it, but I'm already contemplating a refund. Many of these "wholesalers" I have found months back on free directories. With the flashiness of the salehoo sales introductory website and all of the guarantees, I thought I was going to be blown away and have so many connections.

Am I searching incorrectly? Has anyone been able to find true women's fashions wholesalers on here in the USA that actually dropship and DO NOT SELL TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC?

Are there any other tools I could utilize on here that I am unaware of that are included with the annual fee?

This is quite frustrating and I'm sure I'm not the first to get frustrated. Anyone felt like this initially but them were able to find real wholesale suppliers and dropshippers for women's fashions?

Any advice? Thanks so much!

Site Admin
rachel_ramos
Hello Dana,

I was able to reply to your email regarding the supplier searches and how you should be able to filter them.

You can narrow down your search results by specifying results from certain categories on Link hidden: Login to view. Also you can further filter your searches to show:

- Suppliers in certain regions of the world.
- Whether they ship internationally.
- Whether they have minimum order quantity requirements.
- Whether they require or do not require a sales tax ID.
- Supplier ratings.
- The type of supplier (Wholesaler/Dropshipper/Liquidator/Manufacturer).

To do this, simply click on "more options" (found under the listed categories) at the bottom portion of the categories.

SaleHoo suppliers are more or less those companies who provide wholesale or dropship. They go through a series of screening before they are approved by our company based on certain requirements.

We also suggest that when you get a hold the supplier information, try to contact them so at least you can find out their terms. It's always best to get the information first hand because suppliers do not always place their prices on their website to also protect their member's rates and the special rates that they give out to those who buy in bulk.

Why don't you also try filtering out manufacturers. Maybe that would be a better option especially if you are after those unique and exclusive items.

Let me know if you need further help.

Site Admin
fudjj
fashionfixxed wrote:Where are the REAL wholesalers??????

Hi, I actually just purchased my membership a shortwhile ago and was anxious at what I could find on here. After doing some research and seeing many recommendations, from what I assumed were honest, real life experiences, I decided to give this a shot.

I sell wigs and women's clothing and shoes and right now dropship from overseas. It's ok, but I'd rather deal with USA dropshippers because many customers do not want to wait the long shipping times.

So I did a search on here, many, many searches for various women fashion, shoes, etc. I have been only coming up with the same 5-10 "wholesalers"...that SELL TO THE PUBLIC. What kind of foolishness? The prices are not wholesale. I even did filters for ones that require tax ID and dropship, 2 results, one for a pet store and one for a very dated website with nothing remotely sell-able. I have come across a few wholesalers just using the online YP that may deem more promising than what I'm seeing here. But thought purchasing this membership would save me time as promised they do all the work for you. I'm just surprised out of 8000 suppliers, only a good 20 are for women fashions, most sell to the public and do not have wholesale prices, and some quite outdated.

I hate to say it, but I'm already contemplating a refund. Many of these "wholesalers" I have found months back on free directories. With the flashiness of the salehoo sales introductory website and all of the guarantees, I thought I was going to be blown away and have so many connections.

Am I searching incorrectly? Has anyone been able to find true women's fashions wholesalers on here in the USA that actually dropship and DO NOT SELL TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC?

Are there any other tools I could utilize on here that I am unaware of that are included with the annual fee?

This is quite frustrating and I'm sure I'm not the first to get frustrated. Anyone felt like this initially but them were able to find real wholesale suppliers and dropshippers for women's fashions?

Any advice? Thanks so much!

Just a couple of things to note

If you want REAL wholesale prices, you are going to have to speak to the wholesalers on volume buying. No one will give you a wholesale price on a single item, it's based on volume and they won't be able to give you that price per item until they know how many items you want to order. So it's impossible for a wholesale supplier to list wholesale prices upfront. Of course a dropshipper only sells one item at a time, so it's quite simple for them to list prices.

In regards to having the same suppliers as other FREE directories. SaleHoo doesn't profess to in any way have SECRET suppliers, unlike some others. What we do, that FREE directories DON'T do is VERIFY the suppliers that we list in our directory so members can be confident that they are safe to deal with and have us to get involved on their behalf in an event of a dispute with a supplier, unlike your FREE directories who don't give a damn if you get scammed or if there is any dispute!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.