Guys checkout my website

thizzmaster
Hi guys, im new to salehoo, and i also have a website: Link hidden: Login to view
leave me some comments about it, I want to make my site better...
all the prices listed are marked up, but i can lower them for anyone who wants to make a deal with me, i don't mind that...

with that said, lemme know what you guys think

jg42122
Hey I like your site I wouldnt change nothing but I do have an Idea on how I could possibly help you out with sales as I am in need of some one who can dropship some pcs if your interested email me at Link hidden: Login to view

planes
leave me some comments about it, I want to make my site better...
all the prices listed are marked up, but i can lower them for anyone who wants to make a deal with me, i don't mind that...

with that said, lemme know what you guys think

Nice design. The only correction I would make is in the descriptions of the computers.
I would break up the description to be more easily readable.

The text is small and hard to read.

godhelsing
Hi,

I don't have any complain about the website, but one question though, why do you use gmail account for contacting you. I mean your selling electronics, and your e-mail account using gmail, making me a bit some reservation about the site......

maxpower301
Pay $20 and get a domain with hosting. You can't pay for adsense if you don't have your own site! Plus make a logo.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I would definitely suggest you use your own domain. People don't take sites hosted on other companies sites very seriously.

You also need to find a way to make your site more unique to similar sites.

This site if its new would give me the though that it was a scam site. The gmail account has to go. As it is a key thing most scam hunters look for.

A site that does not have an email address that corresponds to the site itself raises suspicion.

A logo would help alot as well.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
thizzmaster
Thank you guys, I will work on those things. :)

Free Member
royalmoney
i like it, good job

jg42122
I would center it as well

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.