Help with postmarks !

Free Member
29 Mar 12 07:22:42 pm
Hello folks.

I have a question, well i have thousands of postmarks that i collected for all over the years who are from all the world, and a couple of soviet paper money :) . My question is by the huge quantity that i have , how to sell it and where , i know that all can say eBay and i think i will, because i pretend to sell in bulk by any country who the postmarks belong. But im making this question if someone have a better idea of how , where to offer them , how to appraise the postmarks and have a real prize for them. Maybe u know a person who buy this, or just different kind of tips could be usefull as well, will help me a lot.

Thanks for read, greetings.

Site Admin
30 Mar 12 02:13:12 am
Hi okater,

I also collected stamps a few years back :) I haven't really sold any collectibles online but I've read that sites like Link hidden: Login to view and Link hidden: Login to view are where many collectors sell their antiques and collections.

To help you in selling your postmarks online, I found this guide that might help!

Hope this helps :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at