Is an ebay shop necessary?

Free Member
postman
Can someone tell me is there any MAJOR benefits of an ebay shop I been thinking about this all month, is it worth paying that bit extra a month to ebay?

I have over 1000 feedback, silver powerseller and currently have 108 items listed on buy it now.
I sell about 2000 - 2400GBP a month, do I need a shop?

Thank you in advance

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi postman,

You seem like you've been doing really great! Thumbs up for you!!!

One of the benefits that you will notice right away is the lowered listing fee. With your selling profile, you are ready to open a store. If it's necessary? I'm not sure in your case you're already doing so well even without a store :)

But any how to give you a more detailed list of reasons as to why you should open a store on eBay, please go through the following blog posts and guides -

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
postman
Thanks alot for your help I have opened an ebay store and now was wandering is it worth getting a professional to design it?

I spoke to a few and they are asking £499 - £899 GPB to design shop and listings, is there a company that anyone else has used that they would like to recommend?

Thanks

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.