Anyone dealt with Barillo Services or Koring Electronics?

p
has anyone delt with Barillo-services or koring electronics? not sure if they are the same business or not? would appreaciate help. thanks

Free Member
mslilly
BARILLO SERV IS 100% SCAM - 100% FAKE - DO NOT USE THEM. They have scammed many people - here's just one post I've found from other forums ...they use all sorts of different names --- PLEASE stay away from HIM. He's a scammer! :evil:

This 'supposed' company,Barillo Services Ltd aka CMB Electronics have just done me out of $10000.

This is there website Link hidden: Login to view

I really can't believe I fell for it...BUYERS BEWARE!
If anyone has any information on who is behind this or can help me get this money back then please please get in touch. I just can not afford to loose this amount of money...

jack-lim
This both are scammer,100%.Koring scammed me USD$1000.

jack-lim
This both are scammer,100%.Koring scammed me USD$1000.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.