kcpwholesales.com

Free Member
pepsiyuke
Does anyone could provide some info about this company. I have found that the intetional buyers asked to pay throuth the bank transfer and refuse the Paypal. Does that mean scam? :?:

Free Member
chenxianjie
do you input the right URL?
i can not get into the page.

wholesalelist101
I looked at the site kcpwholesale and it states:

All orders outside of the Continental USA must be paid by wire transfer or cashiers/certified check or money gram. All international orders must be paid through bank wire transfer only.

If you live in the US they should accept all payment methods. I would never suggest sending money by wire. If something was to go wrong you would have no way of getting your money back.

Free Member
pepsiyuke
tks friends, I have to consider this company carefully.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.