Online-Wholesalers.com - Any feedback on dealing with supplier?

Free Member
leapsandboundsy
G'day all.

Has anyone had any experience dealing with the supplier "Online Wholesalers" - link attached:

Link hidden: Login to view

Thanks.

Kind Regards
LeapsandBoundsy

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Welcome to the site LeapsandBoundsy,

I have not personal used them but you may find the posts on this link useful -

Link hidden: Login to view

A quick whois search shows that they have been online since 2004 and are located in Malaysia. They accept a wide range of payment methods, I suggest paying for your orders through PayPal or Moneybookers. They seem to offer quite a number of branded products too - so you might want to ask them for proper documents to support their products' authenticity.

Hope this helps :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
leapsandboundsy
Thanks Richelle.

Kind Regards
LeapsandBoundsy

Site Admin
richellemonfort
You're welcome LeapsandBoundsy :)

Glad to have been of help. Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
saglam
They are not ship to Turkey.. What's our fault ?

satya
Hi and welcome to SaleHoo, Saglam!

May I ask what products you are interested in specifically? We're happy to help you find some suppliers that suit your needs.

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi Saglam,

Welcome to the site!

You have no fault, some suppliers have listed preferences as to where they ship. While others may readily ship to most countries worldwide other will limit their network to either their own locality or to a select number of countries.

Have you tried contacting them? Sometimes suppliers are willing to accommodate special requests, after all it would still be counted as a sale on their part!

If you need help with anything at all, please don't hesitate to email us at support@ salehoo.com

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Free Member
saglam
Hi and welcome to SaleHoo, Saglam!

May I ask what products you are interested in specifically? We're happy to help you find some suppliers that suit your needs.

Hi Satya ,

I'm interested with any products :)

I'm searching suppliers who is safely..

Can you say me the most safely supplier on the web ?

Thank you , Best Regards..

Free Member
saglam
Hi Saglam,

Welcome to the site!

You have no fault, some suppliers have listed preferences as to where they ship. While others may readily ship to most countries worldwide other will limit their network to either their own locality or to a select number of countries.

Have you tried contacting them? Sometimes suppliers are willing to accommodate special requests, after all it would still be counted as a sale on their part!

If you need help with anything at all, please don't hesitate to email us at support@ salehoo.com

Hi Richelle ,

Thank you for your thoughts , when I have some questions about them I will ask to support@salehoo.com

Best Regards..

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.