Uobd2.net - Has anyone used them?

wdkerchhoff
Has anybody used uobd2.net? I am thinking of using them as a dropship supplier.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Wesley and welcome to the forum,

No personal experience, but they've been online since 2010 and are registered through to 2015. Link hidden: Login to view

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
rachel_ramos
Hi Wesley,

In addition to Marc's points, I have also looked into this site and found that they also have secured payment options like paypal.

Although their email address does not contain their own domain name. They are using @live.com, we usually would not vouch for sites who do not use their own company name as a domain for their email address.

I also noticed that they have not properly indicated their location on their site but just mentioned they are from China, so, you may want to think twice about expecting genuine brands. You may be better off having generic products from this site.

Although we, at SaleHoo, may not be able to vouch for companies outside of our directory.

Best of luck!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.