www.megagoods.com Anybody use them Yet???

1 Aug 06 09:27:32 pm

I was wondering if anyone used this site before for electronics. Link hidden: Login to view

They came up in a search for Xbox 360's and you have to pay to become a member of their site (which was a red flag to me) and there prices are really high.

They have 4GB Nano's for $239.00 and Xbox 360 Core Systems for $314.99. The prices look pretty high and I don't know if it's even worth my time, but I wanted to see if anyone else has experience with them and how things went. Thanks

3 Aug 06 07:51:19 pm
I wanted to know if they were legit before jumping into an order with them. I havn't got a reply back from them on why there pricing is so high for most items and just wanted to see if anyone else got a reply or information from them. Thanks

3 Aug 06 09:25:00 pm
There was a post on June 23 where someone said the BBB had them rated 'B' with 41 complaints. As of today, they have been downgraded to a 'CCC' with 46 complaints. I wouldn't do business with them, but that's me.

Free Member
11 Jan 07 08:29:13 am

*********Thread Closed*********

For information reguarding megagoods.com please refer to this post.
All other topics made on megagoods will be locked.
Any posts reguarding megagoods can go here As well

Link hidden: Login to view

Thanks, Salehoo staff

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.