Anyone could help me find a digital XD memory card please?

daralork
I LOVE USING SALEHOO.This is the only place where people get helped for businesses.Thanks Salehoo !!
Could any one tell me where can i get a wholesales olympus america DIGITAL 1 GB OR 2 GB XD MEMORY CARD please? i know that most of you guys here might know what is it.
Your help will be highly appreciated.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
If your just wanting 1 then get in on ebay as you wont find better deals. If you want many you can try dhgate.com but no guarantees on the price versus the average selling price on ebay. This is a heavily saturated market :D

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
daralork
Can you find somewhere else beside ebay?Thanks jimmy

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Hmm I dont know many that offer decent pricing . You could try Link hidden: Login to view just do a search on thier search bar for sd cards or
XD MEMORY CARD and a bunch will come up if they have them in stock. . They are very cheap through evertek. So far the cheapest I know Of. I hope this helps as I know of no other places at the moment.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Site Admin
salehoo_group
Try...
Link hidden: Login to view

:D

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.