Car Roof Top Tents - Dropshippers needed

tomsharer
I have tried to contact Chinese manufactuers with alibaba(mistake) and really need to find a reasonable importer/dropshipper for these.

Link hidden: Login to view ... 3.1&qlt=90

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello tomsharer,

Welcome to SaleHoo! I am happy to help you but I'm not sure what it is you are looking for, the picture in the link you share is very small.

Can provide a bigger photo or perhaps a detailed description? So I can see what it is you are looking for.

Talk soon !

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
tomsharer
They are roof mounted camping tents. They mount to standard cargo racks.

Link hidden: Login to view

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Thanks for the additional detail, tom :)

I was only able to find suppliers with the type of tent you are looking for at Link hidden: Login to view

No dropshippers, unfortunately.

Hope this helps somehow.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.