Need dropshipper of Plus Size Women's Clothing

latinmom
Hello everybody,

I have an ebay store that focuses on plus size clothing for women.

My challenge has been to find dropshippers that have plus size clothing at comparable prices.

I have only been able to find lingerie dropshippers that require a minimum order amount (and who wants 3 or 4 of the same teddy?) and the third one won't even respond to my emails for a password to their site.

I may be going down a road that is less traveled, but since this is something I really want to do, I'm willing to stick it out. I guess I was hoping to find more choices here.

I have decided to make a wholesale purchase. I have a small amount to invest right now and I want it to be a variety of things in the sizes I need.

Thanks.

0tnic
it is very very hard to find decent clothing in plus sizes. Most places only go 1 2 and 3 xl which isnt very big really. None of the places i have come across dropship. its too hard and time wasting i guess for them. Ive been watching one lady on ebay and bought a wholesale list from her but wasnt impressed as she gave me well known places. ill just have to stick it out too. Most places only go up to a size 22ish, Im finding there are alot of girls out there esp my age who are a 28-30 and its impossible to find something suitable. I was a size 28 last november and had to buy my clothing from the USA at retail prices but now im a size 20 and its alot easier to get decent clothing here too now.

jhscody80
you could google it, i guess

0tnic
been there done that. many many hours. Ive spend 2 years now searching

latinmom
Thanks for the input.

It's a darn shame though. Big girls like to dress pretty and even sexy too.

I'd hate to change strategies, but sometimes that's exactly what you have to do. Go about it from a different angle.

Take care you guys. I'm off to investigate.

auction-4-you
Yeah womens clothing is a great market to get into for mail order/internet type items. Here in the UK womens clothing is the biggest home ordered item.

Talking of + sizes as well some 17 year old kid is a millionaire here in the UK for selling shoes/trainers in size 12+ just got into a totally un-tapped but big market and hes made a ton.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
You may like to have a look at these sites. Hope you find what you are looking for and good luck with your ventures :)

Link hidden: Login to view

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.