Private labeling service - Suppliers needed

toddr
I've tried searching the directory for "private label" suppliers. Somehow the search comes up with thousands of suppliers which don't provide private labeling services. Not sure how these listings can come up when the words "private label" doesn't appear anywhere in their text. Does anyone know how to get the results I'm looking for?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello toddr,

What particular products are you looking? Please specify so I can narrow down my search for suppliers offering "private labeling" services.

It could be the results returned also had listed keywords that matched 'private' and/ or 'label' and not necessarily offer private labeling services.

Talk soon!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
toddr
I'm still deciding which types of products I'm looking for. I'm just frustrated because when I searched for "private label" many of the suppliers don't have either word in their descriptions. For example, if I search the Baby Gear category for "private label" I see a company named opentip.com (Link hidden: Login to view) but neither private nor label appears anywhere. It's the same with "Go to Baby" (Link hidden: Login to view) and others.

clubofkings
Try a search with the following 'Private label'+Baby wear.

Directory Approved Supplier
_un_en
Hi toddr,

Broadway Sun Ben Trading Inc has a great selection of scarves, sunglasses, gloves, hats and seasonal apparel. We are a NY based wholesaler that has been in business for over 30 years. We work directly with manufacturers in Asia to get the best prices and quality, but are able to provide this to you with all of the benefits of dealing with a US company, in addition we can do custom orders (with a reasonable minimum) and private label any of our items.

Check out our products at Link hidden: Login to view. You will need to register to see our low wholesale prices.

Currently we have great deals on summer scarves, hats and apparel, and our 2015 Fall Collection is coming out soon! If there is something that you are looking for in particular, contact us, we might have it in inventory, or be able to source it for you.

Looking forward to being your accessories supplier!

Christine

Broadway Sun Ben Trading Inc.
821 6th Ave. 2FL , New York , NY 10001
TEL : (1)212-725-8881
Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Broadway Sun Ben Trading Inc.
Your source for scarves, gloves, hats, sunglasses and seasonal trends at great prices.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.