Question about using Auction Inspector and Product research?

Free Member
barry23
Hi everyone,

I've just joined a few hours ago so I'm just finding my feet, I've just been using the product research function to look up a particular product and I got a good rating of 75% percent but when I tried the same product with Auction Inspector it came up as not as good?

Is auction inspector telling me that there isn't a market or is it telling me that things aren't going to get better??

Any help would be appreciated also does everyone here just rely on these 2 products for market research or are there other ways??

Thanks in advance for your help.
Barry. :D

Free Member
userexists
Anything you type into the research function here comes up 75%. It obviously needs work.

Difficult I can do right away. Impossible takes a little longer
gulfy13
Try hammertap.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.