Ray Ban - designer products suppliers

5 May 14 01:47:51 pm
I was looking for Ray Ban sunglasses wholesale (could not find the one you mentioned was In Australia & New Zealand) and came across a website called "Designer Wholesale Sources". They sell book with information about suppliers for designer products including Ray Ban sunglasses. Are these people genuine. I'm scared I might run into fake designer products and get in trouble. Thanks.

Site Admin
7 May 14 08:47:49 pm
Hi Anna and welcome to the forum,

You'll find many lists like the one you have mentioned, but in reality they are nothing more than suppliers details harvested form resources like Google where anyone can find them. Our suppliers are fully verified by us as safe to trade with, they're not just harvested like these types of lists, so you will have no idea if anyone on the list will be safe to trade with or not.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
Directory Approved Supplier
14 Aug 14 06:01:23 pm
I have current line sheets on RAY-BAN sunglasses.

Please visit us online via our website for more details on this stock offer as well as many other brand name items available for sale. Your will need to create a buyers account to gain access. Link hidden: Login to view. Or you can email to us directly at Link hidden: Login to view.

Trusted Supplier on SaleHoo since 2005.
Visit our online catalog: Link hidden: Login to view
100% Authentic Brands Guaranteed I Distribution and Sourcing of Popular Apparel™
Site Admin
15 Aug 14 03:49:15 am
Hi Everyone,

Well, we have suppliers that can provide you information about their products like Link hidden: Login to view here. (Btw, thanks for suggesting this to our member).

And I would have to agree with Marc, most of the time, we feel that doing our own searches would be best for us, however, there would be no same guarantee that they would be legit and have good feedback from their previous customers.

All the best!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.