Solar Flashing "Name" Keychains Supplier Wanted!

Directory Approved Supplier
fradonlock
We are looking for a wholesale bulk supplier for flashing solar keychains with names on them. Would love to find them from a US dealer. Thanks!

Ed

Fradon Lock Company Inc.
Link hidden: Login to view

Listed Supplier on SaleHoo
Directory Approved Supplier
fradonlock
Might consider a manufacturer for supply if not in US. I know I can find them on Alibaba but would like to see if someone has come across them from a Salehoo supplier. Thanks again!

Fradon Lock Company Inc.

Listed Supplier on SaleHoo
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi fradonlock,

I found one China based manufacturer for solar keychains, please check them out:

Also I found this US based supplier for various types of keychains except the solar kind, but I think you can try asking them if they can accommodate your request.

Please let us know how you get on by adding a review on the suppliers profile page.

I'll try to find additional suppliers and post it here on this thread.:)

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.