How much money do you keep in your Paypal account?

madbrad70
Im not asking for numbers, but just tring to get an idea of what is safe. With so many scams going on i dont want to have my account hack and lose it. But paypal does havea pretty good interest rate, better than my savings. I have eBay bill me through my Paypal acoount, should i just keep enough in there to cover that?

winsome
I usually start thinking of shipping it out once the total hits

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I keep anywhere from $500 to $2,000 in my account. I havent had to worry about my account being hacked because I have a long and elaborate password. I do enjoy the high interest gain

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
haus1028
I keep $100 or $200 most of the time. My supplier only accepts checks and that's the only reason I take it out. The Paypal card is nice also.

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.