Does anyone here sell on http://www.ubid.com/?

crackerjack
I am interested in joining but don't like the idea that they ask for such personal information, does anyone sell there and is it any good?

gohogsar
I am interested in joining but don't like the idea they ask for such personal information does anyone sell there and is it any good?

I've never sold there but have bought a few things over the years without any problems. Someone in my office just got an HP laptop from them last week.

direct-consumer
I've been a certified merchant on Ubid for a little over a year now. It's not a bad site to sell on. However it takes some work getting registered as a seller with them. Also they charge 10% of the selling total and they collect the payments from your auctions and send you a check in the mail every other friday with their 10% taken out. Also you have to have a balance over $200 or they won't send you your check. So basically getting paid is slow and they charge 10%. What products do you plan on selling?

bacpro
I am also a certified merchant and listed 28 Laptops ranging from 190-900 dollars and have not had one sold yet. Been a merchant for about 3 weeks now. The good thing about it is you don't pay for listing until the item sells. They just don't get the traffic. They even have a national commercial on TV, maybe things will pickup soon but for now, it's very slow... one thing you don't have to worry about - fraud. They also say that you can't use drop shippers.

John (bacpro)

J Baca

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.