Etsy

Free Member
designerthriftshop
Hello. I know what Etsy is but I was wondring if anyone has sold anything there. What kind of traffic does it get & what were your results? is the turnover of merchandise as quick as it is on eBay? Thanks.

Lisa

Free Member
llsenterprises09
I sell on Etsy. I just started last week. Etsy is not like Ebay. You cannot do dropshipping or wholesale items. It is for handcrafted items only. I sell handmade jewelry. The only other things allowed are vintage items and some supplies for making handcrafted items.

Free Member
designerthriftshop
Thanks. Have you had any sales?

vesperas
I love etsy!

I don't sell on it but have found some AWESOME things to sell in my store. All handmade, great markups and low buying quantities.

Not sure you would be able to resell on ebay but if you are looking for things to sell at markets or for an online store check it out.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.