Help Guys. I screwed myself on Google Base.

beachdisney
HELP!
This is a case of procrastination on my part. There were several emails Google Base sent me through late May and all of June to update my Base account by June 26. I never took any of the actions. I never even looked at any of the emails.
Now none of my listings are on Base.

Can someone help me fix this mess I created for myself?

Thank you.

Site Admin
fudjj
I think it's a matter of setting up once more, pretty sure there wouldn't be too much more you could do if you missed the deadline unfortunately.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
giftdepot
Google Base has a new TOS that everybody had to sign or your listings would be cancelled. Sign into your account; sign the new TOS and you should be okay. If not, just create a new account.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.