Stocking up for holidays

mnoorali
Hi,
I joined Salehoo few weeks ago. This is my first attempt to get some feedback.
I am a very low-volume eBay and Amazon seller, selling mostly computer/electronic items, new and used. Now since holiday season is upon us, I would like to find some discounted deals to stock up for holiday. I would like to find at least five best known wholesaler/dropshippers where I can find the deals. I have tried some of the ones listed here on salehoo but do not see their prices attractive to make any profit.
I would appreciate if any/all of you can suggest some good wholesaler/dropshippers.

Thanks!

stafitted
Hey Mnoorali... Check out my website and let me know what you think. Thanks

ginalexiou

what website ???

Site Admin
fudjj

I'm still struggling to find Wally, do us a favour and make it a bit easier to find your site by at least leaving bread crumbs........or even a link perhaps : )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.