Web store creator for Canadian business

Free Member
31 Aug 10 05:57:00 pm
Can anyone recommend an economical online store/creator? I am looking to set up an online store which to start will have a limited number of my own Specialty products. Am looking for a good store that can also accept credit cards and affiliates.

Any help would be appreciated.

Site Admin
31 Aug 10 09:26:50 pm
Quite a few out there to choose from, starting at FREE and going up in value from there just dependent on what features you need. Zencart is a free one, easy to use admin, but it's a very basic platform, as you would expect for paying nothing.

The cart can be skinned, as many can now, so you do have a certain amount of flexibility in regards to design. Of course you can always opt to get custom applications built for it as well if required.

It's probably a good idea to work out what it is you really need in a store, and then start looking for an option that will tick all the boxes.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
1 Sep 10 03:21:30 pm
Thanks Mark.

I am just looking for a basic store to start but would like to have one that is expandable for the future. As you say there are a lot of them out there but it is tough to work thru all the promises, etc on thier sites. Just wondering if anyone out their had worked with a particular store and their experience, either good or bad.

Free Member
10 Sep 10 08:09:01 pm
I use Shopify and can't say one bad thing about it. My merchant account works perfectly with it and it has a low starting price point.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.