Cellulartrendz.com - Are they legit?

17 Jun 11 03:16:17 am
I Came across this site Link hidden: Login to view but not sure if it is any good, prices look good. what do you think? I was searching the Salehoo forum but came up empty handed.

Site Admin
20 Jun 11 12:41:14 am
Hi president1201,

Although I haven't purchased from Link hidden: Login to view yet, they seem safe to deal with. I also did not encounter any negative reviews online, and have read some positive feedback here Link hidden: Login to view They accept safe payment methods, are based in Denver Colorado and have been conducting business since 2006.

Please note however that SaleHoo does not guarantee the reliability/safety of any supplier outside its directory.

Here's one SaleHoo listed supplier with refurbished cellphones - Link hidden: Login to view

Let us know if you need more help. :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.