Has anybody used www.vip-sales.com?

gwolf230
hi im new to do but i found a website where they have good prices on everything 10 ipod nano 4 Gb for 1,000 and a whole bunch of other for very low prices. the form of is paypal but they only taking payments though there for Aug 6 and Aug 7 then they going back to payment though Western Union which sucks. anyways the link is below anyone that wants to try it give me feedback when you do thanks!

Link hidden: Login to view

gohogsar
I would say to proceed with caution - or probably better yet not to proceed at all. Their site says they were incorporated in 2004 and are based in Russia. Their WhoIS info says the website was created in February of this year and is based in California. They also registered through a proxy so no contact information is available except the PO box in California.

Besides all of that, their prices on iPods are WAY too cheap. I haven't even seen iPods with factory warranty anywhere near that price. I didn't even bother to research any other products, as I had to take a break and wash the stink of a scam off my hands. :-)

Free Member
mslilly
Yep, I'd be very leary. Seems weird to me! Why paypal, and then the switch? :)

gwolf230
yeah thats the only reason i didnt buy from them is because there prices are way to good to be true but the funny thing is that they accept paypal as payment so is there anyway to get scamed though paypal?

Free Member
mslilly
As long as you log in to your paypal to send the money. They could send you a link to pay, but I never use links. Always go direct to your paypal site, then put in the paypal address you are sending payment to.

Paypal is sorta like a credit card, but to me not as good. If you pay these people and never get your merchandise, Paypal can put a hold on their account for your money for 20 days, then if you don't get your money, you can escalate - it's just a hassle really, but I think you can eventually get your money back.... it could take longer than a credit card. You will have to prove to Paypal why you are disputing the charge.

I really wouldn't try it though. I'd wait and see if anyone else has used them first. LOL It really is just so many scams out there, you really do have to be very careful!!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.