Building Blocks (toys) - Suppliers wanted

Free Member
merylian
Hi there,
I am trying to source Building Block Suppliers specifically in Australia. I am currently looking into importing Lego compatible ranges directly from China but if I can find a supplier/s with extensive ranges and excellent prices then I would prefer to purchase locally from Wholesalers / Distributors. I am looking for both the ages 3+ medium block range (themed block sets for boys and girls such as police stations, pink princess castles etc ...) as well as for ages 6+.
I am also happy to look at Lego itself as a product - but there are nice ranges out there from Oxford, COBI, Bestlock and Cogo
Sales would be both online and targetting certain client groups directly
I hope you can help
Regards
Meryl

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Meryl,

I'll be working on your request, and will be back shortly. :)

Irene
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi again Meryl,

From our directory, this one based in Australia has a few building block toys
Link hidden: Login to view

And I also tried to search outside of our directory and found one with extensive options for building blocks products - Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view
wholesale at Link hidden: Login to view Since this company is not yet listed at SaleHoo, please make sure that you use credit card as payment method for security.

Cheers! :)

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.