Calvin Klein underwear - Suppliers wanted

Free Member
stadialis_llc
I'm looking for an AUTHENTIC Calvin Klein underwear (women,men) supplier on wholesale price.The internet is full of cheap,fake Chinese products,and manufacturers,but I do not want to sell knock-off...
Is there anyone can help?

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi STADIALIS_LLC,

Welcome to SaleHoo! There are several wholesale suppliers for brand name clothing, however none of them currently offer any of the Calvin Klein underwear. An option to legitimately source these branded goods would be through liquidators. Liquidators get closeouts directly from some of the top department stores, so they frequently have some top designer brands in their inventory. I got in touch with a couple of liquidators to confirm if there are CK underwear in their stocks and will let you know once they respond.
Cheers!

Irene
Free Member
stadialis_llc
Thank you!Hope,you can find something,I did spend days with searching already,without any result.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi again STADIALIS_LLC,

Sorry for the wait. I am sorry to tell you that I received confirmation from the liquidators I contacted, and that they do not have any of the Calvin Klein underwear.

Sorry that I wasn't able to provide much help.

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.