Electric Two Wheel - Suppliers Needed

12 May 14 05:39:10 pm
I've been searching the internet for suppliers, selling Electric two wheelers. But no luck so far. I am most interested in bicycles and Segway type of two wheelers, but also other types. Is there Anyone that could help me, please

Free Member
13 May 14 03:19:51 am

Have you tried searching in the supplier's directory? Alternatively you can email Link hidden: Login to view to help you find sources. Or if you have considered importing from China, as if the quantities permit, we can help source these directly from China.

IMEX Sourcing Services - Managing All Your China Sourcing & Quality Control Needs
China Sourcing Services ! China Pre Shipment Inspection & China Company Verification
Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
14 May 14 07:54:06 pm
Sounds like good advice to me :)

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

26 May 14 03:48:22 am
You might want to check this out:

Hope it helps.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.