Victorian jewelry - Supplier Wanted

Free Member
homeatlastgirl
Does anyone know of a good supplier who dropships for quality, and a good profit margin in Victorian jewelry. I have done a research and nothing comes back. Is there a different term I should use?

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi homeatlastgirl,

Try these drop shippers -

Link hidden: Login to view

Let us know if you need further help. :)

Irene
Free Member
homeatlastgirl
Thanks Irene,
I know we have spoke a few times by email and I appreciate Salehoo's effort in trying to help me. I still have not found a decent dropshipper with the right profit margins. I have almost given up. I have been subscribed to salehoo since March 10th I believe. Or possibly February. Either I find good suppliers who want you to buy sets or lots and they do offer dropshipping "which really makes no sense to me" why would a customer want to buy 4-6 things of the same things?? I have found 1 very good supplier who sells by piece but they do not dropship. And I don't see how I can fill my webstore with only 1-10 things. So I am a bit frustrated. Well thank you I will look into the suppliers you sent me.

cleocatfashion
Hi homeatlast girl, how about our website (Link hidden: Login to view)? I think the pricing for our jewellery should be low enough for you to make a decent profit. You can mix and match with no quantity requirements. We do dropship as well.

Pls let me know if you are interested!

Regards
Murphy

Cleocat-Fashion: popular online fashion store in South-East Asia. We sell clothes, women's handbags and accessories.Dropshipping available.
Free Member
homeatlastgirl
Hi YES I am very interested!! I will check out your website. THANK you soso much!!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.