Wedding dresses, bridesmaid, flower girls dropship

yww2466
I would like to source a wedding dress, bridesmaid dress, flowergirl dress wholesale dropshipper. From USA who will provide quality items and will drop ship to Australia.

Dresses will be advertised on my wedding website and purchased on an as ordered basis.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Take a look at this supplier who are located in the US and do ship internationally. Have a read of their review as well.

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope it helps :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
adanna007
hi i can provide this but I am based in nz, check out Link hidden: Login to view
the above supplier is a good supplier but they are set sizes and you cannot get them made custom.
I will be setting up wholesale facility on my website soon and I have thousands of designs (yet to load as have little time) I can basically have anything made for you I have a fantastic network of suppliers available to me. And you can purchase on a one by one basis!
cheers
lisa

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hiyww2466,

Here's a recent addition to the SaleHoo directory. It offers wedding dresses and bridesmaids' gowns - Link hidden: Login to view

Cheers!

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.